Friday, April 24, 2015

My Transformation to Date

Over the past 2.5 years, I've managed to transform myself, both physically and emotionally. During this time frame, I've lost 70lbs and have experienced an emotional transformation where I've found my inner strength, confidence and personal motivation. So often, I receive questions about how I've gone about losing weight and transforming myself. Now that I'm finishing up graduate school. I thought I'd start this blog, a sister blog to my quilting blog, to share with the world my favorite recipes, workouts and motivational tips and tricks. I'm not claiming to be a professional or formally trained in any aspect of my journey, but if what has worked for me can help others, I'm happy to share.


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14320201/?claim=8hpvstuqkt9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment